In some cases, people think the best idea may be to sell their home themselves. This is usually not a good option. Here is a list of just some of the basics that as your listing agent I will do. Saving money on real estate commissions can cost you a fortune in lost time and lost money for your home. Here are just a few things to consider:
- You will need a comprehensive Clay County market analysis.
- You will need an expert price valuation so your Fleming Island home can sell quickly without under-pricing.
- You will need a comprehensive marketing campaign in order to receive the highest possible price for your Orange Park home.
- You will need to network with other Realtors who have buyers who may be interested in purchasing your Jacksonville home.
- You will need a local advertising campaign including the creation of print and Internet advertising.
- You will need proper signage to promote your home.
- You will need the proper legal representation to assure the transaction takes place smoothly.
- You will need someone to coordinate showings and other appointments.
- You will need someone to conduct, and drive traffic to, your open house.
- You will need an experienced negotiator who knows what is reasonable and what is not.
- You will need an expert who understands contingencies, cash offers, and so much more.
These are just a few items to consider when thinking about selling your home yourself. At the end of the day, it just isn't worth it. Contact me today and I can help you sell your home for the most possible money and make sure you have an easy transaction.